I have endured attacks, erroneous accusations, and betrayals during the years, many of which were motivated by jealousy in men’s hearts. But despite the persecution, I’m confident I have the key to prosperity. This key isn’t for my benefit – although I cannot deny its fruits – it’s so that YOU can be the benefactor of it.
THE PURPOSE OF PROSPERITY:
- So that you can be blessed.
- So that you can come to know the goodness of God.
- So that you can become a walking testimony of God’s blessing.
- So that you and your children shall know no lack!
THE 5 LAWS OF PROSPERITY:
1.The application of good morals and principles:
I abide by morals and principles in my daily life. There are principles that, when put into practice, can dramatically alter your life, as they did mine!
The stronghold of a covenant is more powerful than a promise, more substantial than a principle, and is something which remains constant despite external stimuli. If you are someone who lives by covenant principles, God will uphold His end of the covenant in your life.
2.The application of faithfully, constantly and consistently:
“This is a faithful saying, and these things I want you to affirm constantly, that those who have believed in God should be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable to men.” - Titus 3:8 (NKJV)
I love the way Paul wrote this scripture. He referred to something he called a “faithful saying”, meaning it is something constant that can be relied on. He also introduced it as a truth that must be maintained constantly.
- Paul was petitioning us to be faithful in doing something constantly which will be good and profitable to us.
- Doing something faithfully, constantly, and consistently will create momentum. Momentum is a force fueled by consistency. Once something is initiated and kept constant, it will grow in momentum.
I can look back from the early years of my salvation and throughout my ministry, which provoked the hand of God to move in my life. But it required consistency! There are certain doors of opportunity and dimensions in my walk with God that only came to fulfilment when specific disciplines were applied repeatedly and constantly, with consistency!
“IF WE NEED A CONSTANT RESPONSE, IT MUST BE GROUNDED IN BIBLICAL LAW”.
3. The non-negotiables of biblical law:
- Laws are things that apply whether you like them or not. Whether or not you believe in gravity, jumping off a raised platform will cause you to fall.
- There is something that I call non-negotiables. It’s laws that apply – regardless of what we can or can’t do and what we think or believe. These are laws that cannot be bent.
- When it comes to finances and the prosperity God desires for His children, there is a law in place — a non-negotiable.
I have taken hold of this law for my life and made it a non-negotiable. Come what may, I know that I will live by the results of this law.
“THE HARVEST IS ONLY SUBJECT TO THE SEED!”
4.How to create momentum in your life:
Here is an excellent place to start if you want to create momentum in your life!
“While the earth remains, Seedtime and harvest, Cold and heat, Winter and summer, And day and night Shall not cease.” - Genesis 8:22 (NKJV)
The law of Genesis 8:22 will remain enforced, so as long as day and night exchanges positions, seedtime and harvest will not cease!
- Prayer will not induce a harvest. If a harvest is subject to seed planting, it also means that the harvest will be limited by the lack thereof. Your seed is, therefore, the start of a supernatural harvest.
- By being faithful and consistent, as seen in Titus 3:8, we are putting a force and momentum into action over our lives. God is constant in His covenant if you are constant with your seed and tithe!
- Seed time and harvest are higher than a promise or a law; it is a covenant God made with man. No matter what you do in the evening, you can know that in 12 hours, the sun will come up again! The same applies to your seed.
- Your seed’s voice will cry out on your behalf; it will cry out for a breakthrough; it will cry out with a voice that God cannot ignore.
- When you sow a seed, no matter what the enemy throws at you, there is a seed in the ground that must end with a harvest
5. The decree of a prophet:
- Reminded of this covenant, may its effects be visible in your life because He is a covenant-keeping God. As a prophet, I declare and decree that nothing shall delay the manifestation of this covenant from being seen in your life.
- As you give your tithes, I command a blessing to be poured out over you and all you own.
- As you obey the laws of this covenant, may new dimensions of receiving open for you in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- May your life become a testimony, in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen.